Hydration is a key health factor everyday for everyone of us!
There are many factors which facilitate cellular hydration, and a good electrolyte powder, like the one offered on Remodelingyourhealth.com, is invaluable.
We also know that sometimes our taste buds crave something different than plain or electrolyte enhanced water, so here is a great hydration drink recipe.
Yummy Homemade Hydration Drink
- Blend until creamy in a small blender
- 4″ peeled seeded cucumber
- 5 mint leaves
- 1 large lemon squeezed of it’s juice
- 1 lime squeezed of it’s juice
- Put blended mixture in a large jar or pitcher
- add maple syrup to taste
- and lots of water
- Refrigerate and enjoy!
- maple syrup is a nutritious natural sweetener full of minerals
- lemons and lime both contain lot of vitamin C which is a potent anti-oxidant
- lemons are a blood detoxifier, and the acid in lemon transforms when eaten to alkalize the body
- limes contain limonene, a phytochemical with strong detox qualities and anti-bacterial properties
- cucumbers are a good source of vitamin B and contain naturally occurring electrolytes