DescriptionAs the world's richest source of chlorophyll, this supplement helps to enhance the digestive system, aids detoxification, supports the immune system, and promotes lower blood pressure and blood sugar. This supplement is only available through Health Practitioners.
- Improves metabolism
- Lowers blood pressure
- Lowers blood sugar
- Purifies the blood
- Strengthens the immune system
- Regenerates tissue
- Alkalizes the body
- Freshens the breath
- Chlorella contains all the factors necessary to bring forth new life.
- Chlorella is a one-celled green alga—amongst the first of green plants to emerge 2.5 billion years ago.
- Chlorella is the world's richest source of chlorophyll with nearly 10 times the amount of chlorophyll found in alfalfa.
- Because of its chlorophyll content Chlorella is perhaps the most powerful plant in the world in capturing the Sun's energy, converting it into chemical energy—captured in its organic molecules.
- Chlorella has the fastest growth rate of any plant—one cell would become enough cells to equal the volume of the earth in 63 days.
- In the world today there are over a billion people who are starving, and over a billion who are over weight—both are malnourished.
- Chlorella is a powerful, complete whole food with tremendous potential, because of its growth rate and nutritional content, for feeding a malnourished and starving world—this has been the primary thrust for the robust research on Chlorella, around the world, over the last 50 years.
- Chlorella like other algae, diatoms and cyanobacteria are called phytoplankton, forming the base of the aquatic food pyramid—ultimately, the foundational food for all of life!
- It has the highest percent of protein of any food on earth.
- Chlorella contains the most macronutrients—over 50% protein, 12% lipids in the form of ALA and GLA, 23% carbohydrate, 0.3% fiber and 411 calories per 100 grams.
- Chlorella is a complete whole food with over 5mg/g carotenoids, over 1.3mg/g nucleotides, 16 types of vitamins, 14 types of minerals.
- It is the combination of all these attributes and more that makes Chlorella a perfect Therapeutic Food. Its benefits are many.
- Chlorella enhances the digestive system—providing its own enzymes to help digest foods. It enhances the growth of good bacteria, which supply their own suite of enzymes to assist our digestion of food.
- Detoxification—helps remove dioxin, mercury, lead and other heavy metals and toxins from the bowel via its broken cell walls and its chlorophyll. This enhances and stimulates healthy bowel functioning.
- Supports the immune system—seventy percent of the immune system resides in the gut. By detoxifying the gut and facilitating good bacterial growth chlorella enhances the functioning of the immune system.
- Chlorella as a Therapeutic Food supplies nutrients needed by the body’s organs and system to repair tissues, efficiently working with the eliminative organs to keep the body free of toxic wastes.
- Purifies the blood—aids in processing more oxygen by building up the hemoglobin content of the red blood cells, boosts our energy and increases our sense of well being almost immediately.
- Improves metabolism
- Regenerates tissue—Chlorella, through its chlorophyll and the growth factor has the power to regenerate our bodies at the molecular and cellular level and is known to help cleanse the body, fight infection, heal wounds and promote the health of the circulatory system.
- Strengthens the bowel—Chlorella stimulates the growth of the probiotic bacteria, and chelates out heavy metals
- Cleanses key organs of the elimination system—bowel, liver, blood, kidney and skin.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Lowers blood sugar.
- Strengthens the immune system with its antioxidant content, with its ability to support the growth of healthy probiotic bacteria that protect the mucous membranes such as in the GI tract.
- Promotes healthy digestion—produces pepsin and chlorophyllase, stimulates the growth of lactic acid bacteria which help us to digest our foods.
- Alkalizes the body.
- Freshens the breath.
Organic Chlorella vulgaris with Chlorella regularis (broken cell). Protein content is guaranteed at over 50%; chlorophyll over 25%; carotenoids over 5 mg/g; nucleotides over 1.3 mg/g; 16 types of vitamins; 14 types of minerals; 2 essential fatty acids (ALA and GLA); and 4 dietary fibers averaging 14%. Each bottles contains 120 tablets at 500mg each tablet. No excipients, binders or fillers of any kind – just pure organic chlorella. Ingredients:
One 500mg Tablet Contains
- Calories 8.74
- Protein 1.16g
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 2080IU
- Vitamin C 52.8mg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) 25.8mcg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 10.84mcg
- Niacin (Vitamin B-3) 2mg
- Vitamin B-6 17.6mg
- Vitamin B-12 0.4mcg
- Iron 4.2mg
- Zinc 0.26mg
- Magnesium 7.2mg
- Potassium 13.8mg
- Chlorophyll A 60mg
- Mixed carotenoids 19.4mg
- Total Nucleotides 2.6mg
• See also Health Evaluation Form
• Contact Our Team for Information or Questions