Traditional Chinese Medicine Saves Stroke Victims
Did you Know a Needle Can Save a Patient’s Life In Case Of Stroke?
This advice was given by Chinese professor who says that you always should have a needle in your house. If you have a syringe, it would be best; otherwise the regular needle for sewing will be ok. This is an amazing and unconventional way to rescue a person from a stroke. You never know if someone’s life may depend on you.
When someone has a stroke, the capillaries of the brain gradually tear. It requires rest and emergency first aid. These tips will help to save live to someone!
- Be calm.
- Do not move the patient otherwise the capillaries will burst and it will cause bleeding in the brain!
- Hold the needle – over the fire, a lighter or candle to sterilize and then use it for pricking the tops of all 10 fingers. No specific acupuncture is need; it should only be a few millimeters from the nail.
- Perform so that the blood can flow. If blood does not start to drip, tighten and start squeezing the blood to flow.
- When all 10 fingers begin to bleed wait a few minutes – you will see that the victim will be back to life!
- If the victim’s mouth is distorted, massage their ears until they become red – so blood can come to them. Then prick with the needle in each ear in the soft part, to fall two drops of blood off of each ear. A few minutes later, his mouth would no longer be distorted.
If not already done so, call 911 for the patient to be transported to a hospital. This method of shedding blood to save the life of a stroke victim is a method of a traditional Chinese medicine, and its practical application is effective nearly 100% of the time.