Specialized Nutritional Support For Your Liver
UltraClear® is formulated to provide specialized nutritional support to address an altered energetic and to provide a liver detoxification function. Designed for those who may benefit from specialized nutritional support, this formula features a low-allergenic-potential rice protein base, which may be beneficial during times of increased toxin exposure. Enhanced with specific nutrients and antioxidants that support liver detoxification and energetic processes, this product provides a well-rounded support.
- Addresses altered energetic function
- Provides nutrients that support hepatic (Liver) detoxification processes
- May be used on a long-term basis
- Supplies low-allergy-potential rice protein concentrate with added limiting essential amino acids L-lysine and L-threonine to increase the biological value of the protein. Rich in the antioxidant vitamins A,C,E, and beta-carotene, which may help protect against oxygen free radicals (reactive molecules containing oxygen which can cause cell damage)1 generated during the hepatic (of or relating to the liver)2 detoxification process.
Directions: Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (44 grams) of UltraClear® into 8 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to 1/2 to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, magnesium citrate, olive oil, medium chain triglycerides , natural flavors, dipotassium phosphate, silica, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, dicalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid, calcium citrate, L-glycine, zinc gluconate, DL-methionine, L-lysine HCl, L-cysteine HCl, L-threonine, ferrous fumarate, niacinamide, copper gluconate, pyridoxine HCl, D-calcium pantothenate, thiamin HCl, beta-carotene, riboflavin, chromium polynicoti-nate, retinyl palmitate, biotin, folic acid, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin, and cholecalciferol.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (44 g)
|Saturated Fat †||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate)||1000 IU||20%|
|Vitamin A (beta-carotene)||4000 IU||80%|
|Vitamin C||110 mg||180%|
|Vitamin D||35 IU||8%|
|Vitamin E||80 IU||270%|
|Vitamin B6||3.4 mg||170%|
|Folic acid||80 mcg||20%|
|Vitamin B12||3.6 mcg||60%|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.5 mg||35%|
- Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
- This product is Gluten Free. Formulated to exclude: wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial flavors.
- TAMPER EVIDENT – Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
- † Saturated fat content is contributed by a beneficial form of fat, medium chain triglycerides, which have recognized health benefits.
- Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling.