The Thyroid is “The Master Gland and Hormone Regulator” That Controls Everything in Our Body.
Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms such as:
- Constant Fatigue,
- Swollen neck,
- Continual Muscle and Joint Pain,
- Weight Changes,
- Hair and Skin Changes,
- Bowel Disturbances,
- Menstrual Abnormalities,
- Carpal Tunnel,
- Family History of Goiters or Glandular Issues?
If any of these issues have become chronic or acute the chances are that you have a thyroid imbalance.
Other lesser symptoms can include:
- Unusual Hair Loss,
- Dry Skin,
- Cold Feet and Hands,
- Brain Fog,
- Memory Loss.
Thyroid issues are becoming an epidemic in this country. The causes related to thyroid imbalance can be associated with:
- Poor Diets Including Mineral Deficiencies,
- Heavy Metal Toxicity from our Environment and Commercial Foods that lack sufficient nutrients to sustain a healthy Endocrine System and Thyroid.
How does one overcome thyroid disorders?
- First and foremost is finding a practitioner that understands and can correctly diagnose thyroid imbalance.
- Secondly, taking the appropriate test, not the standard thyroid test(see Thyroid Test on website) to determine an accurate assessment of the condition of the thyroid and its production or lack of production of iodine in the body.
- Thirdly, working towards solutions that are intelligent and informed with the understanding of how to rebalance the Thyroid and Endocrine system.
Developing patience and following a program to support your Health is essential for recovery and Wellbeing. A majority of our clients we work with, that have chronic health issues, usually have thyroid imbalances that can create other problems including poor digestion and liver congestion. Stress is another major factor that can create thyroid imbalances – also related to hormones and testosterone deficiencies.
The Remodeling Your Health team approach has a very high success rate in directing clients with the restoring of their thyroid imbalances through very specific protocols that can repair and rejuvenate the body systems and create vibrant health. Here is a Free 15 Minute Consultation to explore your symptoms, or do not hesitate to call Lee Patrick at 530-918-8417, or email us with any questions you might have about your health at email@example.com .